Stages & Deadlines
Complete an online application for one of the BHMUN roles
The following applications must be made by the given deadline:
- Board Member (President Chair, Deputy Chair, Rapporteur) *
- ICJ Presidency (President Judge, Vice-President Judge, Registrar)
- ICJ Advocates (pairs) **
- International Court of Justice: Judge
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC): Member State
- Delegation(s) ***
- Press Member
- Admin Team Member
Tuesday 15th September, 2020
*All Board Member applications and screencasts will be taken into consideration. The Academic Team will make the final decision as to the position of the applicant: President Chair, Deputy Chair or Rapporteur.
**Please note that ICJ Advocates apply as a pair. The application form requires two Advocates to apply together at the same time as one application.
***All Delegation applications must be filled out by the MUN Club Advisor (high school teacher). Delegations consist of one delegate for each of the following committees: GA1, GA2, GA3, GA4, HOSC and IAC. If you wish to apply for more than 6 delegates, you must state how many delegations (multiples of 6) are required on the application form.
Submission of documents
The following documents must be submitted 3 days after receipt of receiving an email from our Head of CPI. Every participant must:
- All participants must complete and sign the ‘Data Protection Policy Consent Form’ regarding the collection, processing and use of personal data. Submit this document by uploading to the BHMUN Drive. The name and signature of a parent / guardian must also be provided if the applicant is under 18 years of age.
- Only Board Members, the ICJ Presidency, ICJ Advocates and UNSC Member States complete a 1 minute screencast and submit by uploading to the BHMUN Drive.
Payment of fees
Payments are to be made by Board Members, Delegations, Press Members and Admin Team Members. Head of CPI will send an email with payment information once a full application has been made. This includes submitting an online application, the High School Acceptance Form (Advisors only), and a one minute screencast to be submitted by Board Member, ICJ Presidency, ICJ Advocates, ICJ Judge, UNSC Member State or Press Member applications.
Tuesday 22nd September, 2020
If a payment has not been made by Tuesday 22nd September, 2020 then the application will be cancelled and will not be considered when assigning positions or countries.
Please click the box below to make an application: