The BHMUN social event will be held at Sess in Bilkent Station on Sunday 4th October, 2020.
The rules and regulations for the social event are as follows:
- The social event is included in the conference package;
- Only BHMUN conference participants will be permitted to attend the social event;
- All participants must wear the BHMUN conference badge to gain entry to the social event;
- A ticket will be provided to all participants during the conference on Sunday 4th October, 2020;
- If the ticket is lost, a new ticket must be purchased on the door to gain entry costing 30 TL;
- Once you have left the venue, you may only re-enter upon approval of the event security;
- Security checks will be made by the venue security upon entry to the social event;
- Please be aware that clothing and/or bags may be checked prior to entering the venue;
- If any tobacco, alcohol, or other illegal substances are found, they will immediately be confiscated;
- Such participants will be removed from the event and authorities will be notified if deemed appropriate;
- We wish all participants a happy and fun social event!